Welcome to Paul Priestley's Art World
Learn about art history and improve your drawing and painting skills
- Judas window installed at Dorset church 14 years after artist's death 18, April 2014
- This week's new exhibitions 18, April 2014
- Why the best Easter art is so gory and disturbing 18, April 2014
- In pictures: the bizarre world of taxidermist Walter Potter 18, April 2014
- Taxidermy for tea? Walter Potter's best work 18, April 2014
- Why Picasso's palettes were a work of art in themselves 18, April 2014
Artist in School
Imagine Picasso, or one of ten other artists, re-enacting his life in front of your school’s children, before he teaches them to draw and paint like he does.
Children learn to paint and draw like the artist, before, in the afternoon, creating their own masterpiece based on their drawings from the morning.
Primary School staff INSET sessions – your staff could learn to paint and draw with confidence